Grease Spray is composed of synthetic base oils and lithium complex thickeners that provide the film strength shear resistance and mechanical stability required for good grease lubrication. The convenient and efficient aerosol dispenses a controlled application of penetrating spray which forms a translucent, long lasting barrier of protective grease. The barrier extends the life of equipment while it lubricates and loosens rust and dirt. It outlasts petroleum based greases and oils.
1. Are you factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory, we have a big production line in Guangdong Province
2. What is the minimum order quantity? A: Our minimum order quantity is 7500pcs.Generally the MOQ is different according to your packaging requirements.
3. Can you offer OEM or ODM service?
A: Yes. We can offer OEM or ODM service according to your design.
4.What's the payment method? A: We accept T/T, L/C, Western Union and also paypal payment.
5. What are the shipping options you provide, and what's the shipping port? A: We provide DHL,FEDEX,UPS,EMS,and air,sea shipment FOB Shenzen or Hongkong port
6. Do your products come with warranty? A: Yes, we provide 1 year warranty for all products. 7. Do you provide sample of this product? A: Yes, we can provide sample free in certain quantity, freight fee is collected by customers.
Grease Spray is recommended for use in heavy and light duty applications found in manufacturing plants, automotive applications, agricultural equipment and construction equipment. These include, but are not limited to, roller bearings, plain bearings, thrust bearings, gears, electric motors, presses, winches, bushings, wheel bearings, chassis lubrication, universal joints, ball joints, tie-rod ends, and steering knuckles.
1. Remove any water, dirt, grease and so on.
2. Shake the can well before use.
3. Hold the can 15-20 cm away from surface to be sprayed.
1. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition. 2. Store in a cool, dry place (45°C); Avoid direct sunlight. 3. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can. 4. Keep out of reach of children;